- Multitasking does not deliver what it promises.
- Being fully present can reduce stress.
- Don’t compromise on your sleep.
- To Lead Better Under Stress, Understand Your Three Selves
- Seven Questions Leaders Need to be Asking Themselves Now
- The Mindful CIO Manifesto | LinkedIn Article
- Multitasking Damages Your Brain And Career, New Studies Suggest
- Multitasking Physically Shrinks Your Brain: Study New research finds that looking at multiple screens at once can actually alter a key brain structure.
- 8 CEOs on their mindfulness practices
- The myth of multitasking
- Setting Boundaries
- The Multitasking Paradox
- How to Practice Mindfulness Throughout Your Work Day
- 58 Science-Based Mindful Eating Exercises and Tips
- 8 Tips for Walking Meditation
- Mindfulness: Corporate saviour or crock?
- American Mindfulness Research Association
- How mindfulness changes the emotional life of our brains | Richard J. Davidson
- Mindfulness: defeating distraction and amplifying awareness | Dr. Richard Chambers
- Self-Transformation Through Mindfulness | Dr. David Vago
- Your Brain, Your Life | Jared Horvath | TEDx
- Power Nap for Performance & Wellbeing – Indulge your neurobiology | Sarah McKay | TEDx Northern Sydney Institute
- The Mindful Revolution
- All it takes is 10 minutes – Andy Puddicombe (CEO Headspace)
- Why Mindfulness is a Super Power by Dan Harris (Former BBC Newsreader)
- SAP CMO Peter Bostelmann: How to Bring Mindfulness to a Global Organization
- How Mindfulness Empowers Us: An Animation Narrated by Sharon Salzburg
- The Power of Mindfulness: What You Practice Grows Stronger
- Mindful Eating by Michelle DuVal